POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : worship update (link not image) : Re: worship update (link not image) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: worship update (link not image)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 22 Jan 2001 12:22:06
Message: <3A6C6CA4.D04609FC@peak.edu.ee>
Tom Melly wrote:

> A link rather than the image - obviously a lot still to do, but the elements
> are coming together. http://www.tomandlu.co.uk/worship/v1.jpg

Rather nice colours and textures, I think. Obviously some of it still needs
work, the pedestal (?) for one.
If you're up to it, I'd suggest throwing even more little detail into the
gold/pearl ornaments. Perhaps some sort of normal pattern in the gold, creating
the impression of a multitude of tiny details. Yeah it's detailed already, but I
seem to remember such decorations to be even more elaborate.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee
Home page http://www.hot.ee/margusrt